Road Traffic Accidents
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident – whether as a driver, a passenger, a pedestrian or a cyclist – if you were injured and it wasn’t your fault we can help you get compensation for your injuries.
At Your Dispute we have a wide variety of experience making road traffic accident claims and can help you.
- It’s No Win - No Fee
- Get advice from Injury Claims Experts
- Full nationwide coverage
- Speak to Solicitors who specialise in your individual claim
In most cases, it is easy to establish who was at fault, especially if the police attended the accident. Please bear in mind that people are usually under stress at the scene of a car crash and often say things, which they later deny ever saying.
It can be very frustrating to hear that someone who has apologised for causing a vehicle accident, later on then holds you either partly of fully to blame. Remember to make a note of what was said and by whom. Getting a legal expert involved as early as possible really can help your situation.
Road Traffic Accidents, cover all types of vehicles;
- Car accidents
- Van accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Lorry accidents
- Motorbike accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Accidents involving a pedestrian
There are around 10,000 Road Traffic Accidents (RTA's) in England and Wales every day. The vast majority of Road Traffic Accidents are Car Accidents. If you have been in jured in car accident we can help.
There are two aspects to a claim;
- Property damage, including your vehicle or other items in the vehicle
- Personal Injury, for the non fault driver, passengers in the non fault or even passengers in the fault vehicle
We take away all the frustration in claiming and you can start your claim with one call.
Claims can be made for a variety of road traffic accident injuries;
The most typical personal injury claims for road traffic accident compensation are:
- Whiplash claims, which means you have any combination of a headache, sore neck, painful shoulders, aching back, which make life very uncomfortable and disrupts your sleeping
- Claims for fractures, broken bones or dislocations, require urgent medical treatment from the outset and our specialist legal experts will look to manage your situation along with the medical experts and may implement private individual medical rehabilitation care, specific to you
- Bruises, cuts, sprains or psychological injuries also need to be treated and monitored carefully and our specialist legal experts will consider your circumstances and may well offer you private individual medical rehabilitation care to manage your injuries with appropriate private medical experts
We work with specialist injury claims solicitors and they are selected to ensure you receive expert advice, depending upon your accident injuries. Not all claims are the same and our Solicitors will make sure that you receive the accident compensation you are entitled to.
If you've had a Road Traffic Accident (RTA) in the last 3 years that wasn't your fault, call us now. It’s simple to do, just call us and we’ll take the hassle out of your claim.